End of the World

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Attachments

• !540414_10200148517944786_1987160196_n.jpg
    !540414_10200148517944786_1987160196_n.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 76
What the heck?! I just came out my bunker to check on the zombie situation and this?! Severly dissapointed

I read somewhere that the calendar doesn't actually end but it's actually just starting over. Who knows..

i almost ran out of gas this morning thinking i didn't want to stop and get gas yesterday if the world was going to end today. truth is i just didn't look at the gas gauge yesterday on my way home from work.:D

it was all just a big mix up.
the calendar actually says that all of our MAYONAISE will die.
i just checked in my fridge and sure enough.
green and fuzzy.

How the hell did the Mayans know my sorry ass Sister inlaw and her POS husband were coming for Christmas eve?

essh the world might as well end, just found out they are coming over:mad::mad:

Ill be honest with you, this has really put a big damper on my attitude, I cant not stand these people

Power went out this morning at work

and was out most the day. Cold as heck, dark, no phone, no internet and couldn't get a darn thing done. So I went to the post office to apply for my passport and had the wrong birth cert. So I went to get the right one at the dept of health and got stuck in traffic. Took 50 minutes to go 2.4 miles. My day might have been slightly better if the world would have ended. lol

Latest posts

Back