Some more made in China

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJunktionMike

Something's wrong with that boy!
Real fine welding here on one of those kit trailers (glad it was given to me). 4 1/2" of weld, you would think it would stay on. 2 sides were cold welded. Glad I wasn't towing it down the road when this feel off.

Attachments

• 1360080641143.jpg
    1360080641143.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 111
  • 1360080649976.jpg
    1360080649976.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 1360080656382.jpg
    1360080656382.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 94
"these welds are too expensive I need a squirt-gun welder that just lays out a bead of bondo"- unknown mfg.

That looks suprisingly like HF Red!!! So that is pretty neat you can see where the weld is litterally on top of the metal, zero penetration at all!! But what can you expect from a 5 year old making 3 cents a day?!?!

That kind of crap is why I don't set foot in HF. They could give it away free and still not be worth the effort to take it home.

POPS

Chinese welder, Chinese rods, Chinese metal, and Chinese doing the work. Well, the paint looks good......
Agree that you'd better go over all the welds yourself. Or take it back where you got it.
Canada Junk sells stuff like that, too. An engine stand a buddy bought snapped off and dumped his engine block on the cement floor. Lucky it missed his toes.

That kind of crap is why I don't set foot in HF.

POPS

Honey push me around in this cart. I said I wasn’t setting foot...

One of the times I had moved back home I bought a car once that was soo ugly my dad said that thing does not come onto this property...
So I swapped the rear axle and tranny in the street in front of the house on blocks XD

One time I saw some guys swapping a tranny in the median of the interstate

OK>>>>>

What do you get when you cross a Chinese cat with an alley cat?
A Peking Tom

Take out would have been a better punch line...lol...

My neighbors down the street were made in China.

I once worked as a waiter for a guy named Steve Chang who managed a Chinese buffet.
He liked to joke with me except for the time I called his green beans "thousand year old beans"
We were having a break and I was telling him about a guy I knew named Ronald McDonald...
he said something like "how terrible... his parents must have been in comedy (comedians)."
I said your not so lucky as you think, your parents could have named you Ching

Stevo says in all earnestness "What's wrong with Ching? Ching is a very good name"
I put my fingers in my eyes like a kid and said "ching chang ching chang ching chang" lol
I only did it because we were friends and I knew he wouldn't be offended.
Imagine George Takai's voice saying "oh very funny michael , oh my liver, oh my spleen see I am laughing so hard very funny you should do standup... please... take a seat"

To the members of RRR; I apologize for causing this thread to veer sillily (is that a word?) off course.:eek:

Returning to the subject of the thread; my neighbor won't buy HF stuff.:D

Sorry Bob....lost it for a minute....

To the members of RRR; I apologize for causing this thread to veer sillily (is that a word?) off course.:eek:

Returning to the subject of the thread; my neighbor won't buy HF stuff.:D

we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread......and yes, you have to be selective of what HF stuff you get and what to expect or not expect....as I have bought several things that needed a bit of work to have them operate properly......or last for any time....

Latest posts

Back