Another Build ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got out of the Air Force 55 yrs ago and got my first VA loan approved today [cl
Now I have to find something to spend it on[S

I got out of the Air Force 55 yrs ago and got my first VA loan approved today [cl
Now I have to find something to spend it on[S

You must be an old codger, like me.:D

You should be able to find an abandoned miner's cabin for free outside of Durango.:D

I love when you're peers give you thumbs up [cl (I'm not crazy)

DozerII: I hope to have a chance to do just that :eek:
Wheelie Bars [S :cool:

DR.C: Thanks, I was hoping you would do just that, YOU ROCK!!:p
What I mean is, body off (DA), drivetrain out, axles off, ect [S

bob w: That was the plan, but i'm thinking a little different angle [S also doing
the hood, front piece over radiator, back piece in front of windshield.[S

Skip: 84" actually :rolleyes:

Well, actually, Soltz, you are asking the wrong crowd. WE ARE ALL NUTS ON HERE ! lol. Would we be playing with these things if we were sane ?

But I do like the look of your rod, different is good. Have a safe move.

80 inch wheel base is going to be crazy with a v8,

my classic mini has a 80.2 inch wheel base
the idea has crossed my mind for a v8 rwd

You must be an old codger, like me.:D

You should be able to find an abandoned miner's cabin for free outside of Durango.:D

Young Airman, got out at 20, Not old enough to buy a beer after 3 years in Germany :p
Only if that cabin has a big shop[cl

Me again

Chasing part today. Some fitting required [;)[cl

Attachments

• LUV 054.jpg
    LUV 054.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 31
Beating it like a blacksmith is not a bad way to do it! It's my only method too. I was also glad to hear you're getting out of Cali. Hope it's ok with you too. The way things are going out there doesn't look good.

Beating it like a blacksmith is not a bad way to do it! It's my only method too. I was also glad to hear you're getting out of Cali. Hope it's ok with you too. The way things are going out there doesn't look good.

Thanks! I have to manage to get all my stuff that's household goods up the road 800 mile in my little 6' bed Ford [S I figure about four UHaul trips will get it done, maybe:eek: Don't think i'll have a shop right off so it's good my daughter and her husband operate a self storage operation.[cl

Latest posts

Back