"Dark Sarcasm"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money bogged me down again. I'm soo close to being finished I can smell it. As always, it is all the nickle and dime stuff that I forgot to plan for.
Either way, It is a hobby, not a need. (and I do have her support)
O-well

that truck is really coming along Flat, not bad. don't let the nickel and dime stuff slow you down too much, remember, it's a rat :D

I hope to order all that nickle and dime stuff this weekend...It isn't that i "want" to replace all those nuts bolts and washers, but they all had to be cut off and were in such bad shape I had to replace them. When I get everything I need, I plan to take pics along the way and show my progress as I did in the first part. After that I'm considering some stripes or scallops or just something different.

Flatster,Thats part of the project that we never think of until its time reassemble.All the bolts and nuts that we just hack off because we our in the moment when we are takin it apart.

The one thing that I wasn't planning to find when I broke it all down was the runners didn't have hex head nuts on them, They were square. :confused:

Anyhow,I got a package in the mail today, make a deposit in the AM, and hope to place my order in the early evening....Wonder if there is any way around shipping charges...?

How come the truck in your avatar is white :D ? Come on man step away from the puter and bolt that thing together. Then come back and post some pics :D .

The white truck in my avatar and the black truck are one-in-the-same..
My avatar pic was taken the day I took it to the house. I plan to take a series of pics when I get the truck done and I will take one for my avatar.

The story of my life...Waiting on parts...LOL...LOL...
When they come in, you guys and gals will remember me as a ghost, cause I probably won't be here till I get it finished......

WAHOO...

AWWW,
Now see...Y U gotta bust my chops like dat?
Was up wid dat, I thought we was kewel and all....
LOL...LOL...LOL...

OK...I just had to send one back at you....

Good News...Good news....I get to order all my stuff today...WAHOO...
For anybody that don't know, That means I will be posting more pics very soon...A step-by-step reconstruction of the bed of my truck (with new wood in the floor) I am as gitty as a school kid.......

No, I didn't get to order parts yet...:mad:
I did decide to paint the rims red. Just not sure if I want the whole thig red or just the inset, maybe just offset.....:confused:

order it order it order it

I say paint the outside part of the rim red with the inside black, i think that would offset the black body with red grill/etc.

Latest posts

Back