Grill any one?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyf

I do know this isnt a BBQ grill:rolleyes: but thats about all

dont know if its a custom, or if it actually has a make and model, but Id like to know if this came off a car/truck, so I can get to looking

thanks again guys

main.php

Yep, 32 Ford. If you find one be prepared to spend big money. Brookville makes a repop and it is exactly like the original, but by the time you buy it and an insert you will still have some good money in it.

This is a Brookville grille on the front of my Son's rpu.

fmshow3.jpg

Don

Just seems TALL for a 32, thus I was asking maybe a truck????

The one in the picture you posted is a stock height '32. Don's son's grille has been sectioned. Same shell, different heights. The '32 is the most well-recognized grille in the world (arguaby I suppose, but it would get my vote).

The '32-'34 truck is similar, but it is a little deeper and the grille bars are stamped in one piece with the shell, not a seperate insert like the '32 car.

Yep, there is about 4 inches or so out of my Son's grille shell. He also flattened the peak at the top by sectioning so it would match his body cowl shape better. That is why it looks a little flatter on top, more like the commercial truck grille shell.

The 32 grille shell on my 27 is sectioned 8 1/2 inches over stock.

27pictures002.jpg

Don

Latest posts

Back