Axle

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBeNormal

Can anyone tell me what this axle is and if it is worth aproaching the guy to see if it is for sale

Sorry abuot the pic its not great but i didnt want shot at

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 69
It's from a Ford Model AA Truck. The axle and wishbone are worth getting if they haven't been messed with, but the spindles and brakes are scrap.

I hope you weren't trespassing to take a picture. If you were then you deserve to be shot at. Don't be a weasel. If there is something you are interested in then knock on the door and present yourself like a man. He might tell you to take it on the arches, or he might sell it. He also might not sell it, but you could make a friend. People are sensitive about their property. If you don't respect it then you surely won't buy anything, and you may get a backside full of buckshot for your trouble...

Thanks. And of course I wasn't trespassing I do have respect for people's property. I was sitting in my car across the street took the pic through the windshield. My phones has a good zoom feature.

Now another question the wishbone looked like a loop from where I was. How do you use that do you just cut the wishbone in the center? Then put heims on the ends?

It's from a Ford Model AA Truck. The axle and wishbone are worth getting if they haven't been messed with, but the spindles and brakes are scrap.

I hope you weren't trespassing to take a picture. If you were then you deserve to be shot at. Don't be a weasel. If there is something you are interested in then knock on the door and present yourself like a man. He might tell you to take it on the arches, or he might sell it. He also might not sell it, but you could make a friend. People are sensitive about their property. If you don't respect it then you surely won't buy anything, and you may get a backside full of buckshot for your trouble...

Latest posts

Back