What do we have here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunzenrosa

What do we have here? My thoughts is 30's chev two door coupe and a late 20's Ford truck. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
These pics were sent to me from a friend today seeing if I was interested. Hell Ya I am.

The car is a '36 Chevy... though it looks like a 2 door sedan, not a coupe.

The truck also looks like a Chevy. '29 methinks...

The car is a '36 Chevy... though it looks like a 2 door sedan, not a coupe.

The truck also looks like a Chevy. '29 methinks...

Cool. I was kind of close. I sent him a picture of a sedan and a picture of a coupe and asked which one it looked like. His response was "patina" lol. We have a friend who uses that word patina and niether of us can stand it, for some reason it makes me cringe. Maybe it's the way he says it or something.
But yes sir its a sedan alright.
At any rate apparently all we have to do is go and clean up the yard of scrap steel and we can have these gems.

Here I go ------agreeing with Dr. Crank,,,,again. He's an awfully good guesser. Those two autos look like Chevies to me too. The truck has those full disc wheels that just shout Chev. The car is a sedan.
Don't discourage guys who find things for you but can't label them well, next time he might find some even better 'gold'.
:D:D:D

Here I go ------agreeing with Dr. Crank,,,,again. He's an awfully good guesser. Those two autos look like Chevies to me too. The truck has those full disc wheels that just shout Chev. The car is a sedan.
Don't discourage guys who find things for you but can't label them well, next time he might find some even better 'gold'.
:D:D:D

No discouraging going on, just some good fun. I literally rolled my eyes when I got the answer "patina" from the question of is it a sedan or coupe? I knew he was just messing with me making fun of another fella we hang around.
I've had some pretty good luck lately. Found this a little over a month ago.

'35 Plymouth deluxe

Latest posts

Back