perhaps a dodge bro's...?? im too young!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is it?

were working on a fore door car also looks alot like yours with the double body lines. We were told it was a 29 studabaker then someone said mabie a whippet
just a couple of places to look

this is my dash and its a 27 dodge senior six. it looks close .these were assembled in our Australian factory from imported American panels. so far the only dash ive seen with the curves underneath are 27. cheers from downunder
album

1927 dodge

Checked out back as I have a few mid 1920's dodges and I believe it's a new for 1927 dodge senior six, dodge's first 6 cylinder car, aimed at the higher end market. Most of the 27 dodges you see are fast four cars. only 1 body moulding. Chrysler did not purchase Dodge brothers until late July 1928. checked out back as i have a few mid 1920's dodges and

27 dodge

i have the same body you have in thepicture in the same shape it is a 27 dodge bros.124 check jb's dodge bros build about 1/26/2012 ratrodsrule.com/forum.php?t=15133 abouit 20 pages he does goog work i hope this helps robertbandit 4/5/2012[cl

Latest posts

Back