putting a 37 car front clip on a truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izzy

anyone done this before? Thinking about doing this, found a 37 truck on ebay and it had this done to it. Just got my mind spinning.[S[S

I'm pretty sure it is a bolt on. I am working on my two '38/39 pickups. Using stock front sheetmetal because the car stuff is more expensive than my whole project so far.

thanks for the pic, when it cools down a little i will be getting back to it. It has been very very hot this past few weeks up here, I deliver water for a company up here and with the heat i have been very busy with work.[dr:eek::eek:

I'm putting 40 sedan FSM on my 46 Ford cab(Homemade 40 pup in builds) Unlike your cabs in the States, our were different where the guards bolt up. To get around this I am blending a sedan cowl onto the truck cab. I could have made a bonnet by combining the truck and sedan one and filled in the area where the guards go so it all looked nice, but I wanted the sedan dash so that's why I swapped the cowl.

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Back