What year is it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodroy

I have this dodge but not sure what yr. I can only go by the dash I know up to 1919 the dash was solid. Does anyone have a clue??

Attachments

• Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 104
I was told it was a dodge when I bought it and it looks just like the 1919 dodge touring car but the 1919 had a solid dash this was a touring car. here are more pics

Attachments

• Picture 131.jpg
    Picture 131.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 135.jpg
    Picture 135.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 31
LOL, I figured it out was a willys/overland but cant find a dash pic to show what year it is, but im looking. :D

Changing the make It is a willys looks like the whippet

I wll have to change my Build title it looks just like the willys pics cant wait to find out what yr and modle You and everyone on RRR have been a great help and I thank you
Could be a Willys Whippet or Overland. Check these pics and notice the fuel tank mounts in the firewall open This was marked 1919 Whippet...

whippet1919.jpg

This one tagged 1920 Willys Overland...

o_125.jpg

Sorry, no pics of the dash. I found the Overland pic on the resto/antique link below.

http://www.wokr.org/

And finally, here's a 1919 Dodge touring for comparison...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLF-GLfIbtM&feature=autoplay&list=ULjtUql1Hgwdw&playnext=1

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thank you

I cant wit to find out what I really have all this time I thought I had a Dodge and it turns out to be a willys even better again thanks
LOL, I figured it out was a willys/overland but cant find a dash pic to show what year it is, but im looking. :D

I went back to those junkyard pics and found another view. Looks like a good match to snake's Overland pic. Maybe you have an Overlippet? Like an underbite? :D

whippetdash.jpg

Thats what I thought the dash would look like without the black cover. So were close but no cigar.

whippetdash.jpg

o_114d.jpg

Latest posts

Back