'53 Chevy 2door pass front fender

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IWhoss270

I'm hoping somebody here in Arizona (Phx metro area) can tell me where I can find a right front fender for my '53 Chevy coupe.... Honestly I need a parts car for the grill , bumpers , dash pieces , etc... I found a '52 here locally , but don't know if it'll work?? Any help would be most appreciated.... As usual I'm on an ultra low budget... Thx in advance guys

pics

This is what I found on CL '53 in ad.jpg

and when I loaded her up 6/12/12 '53 home coming.jpg

'53 home front.jpg

I'm wondering if this '52 fender will work with the stock '53 grille when I get one...'52 fastback.jpg
I hope so cuz all the '53 fenders I find on the bay cost more to ship, or 'bout the same as the fender itself.

i may be wrong but i don't believe the 52 will work but the 54 will. seems like the 51-52 are the same and the 53-54 are the same.

53 grille and park lights are also completely different than 54, only the fenders themselves work. Saw both side by side at the crusher a few weeks ago. Both 4 door Belairs and would have been decent parts cars.

Thx for your help fellas, I did find a 54 parts car ... the guy parting it out made me a SMOKING deal on the P.S. fender, a complete gauge set w/bezel , the hood hinges, and core support!!! Oooh an the tail lights, I kinda prefer the 53's but I have some lights to fill the void for now. I have decided against the SBC, I'm looing for a rolled Envoy, Trailblazer for the really strong 4.2L I6 drivetrain :cool: and possibly seats. I have a 3.8 Buick V6 I'm eyeballing just because it's supercharged from the factory and bulletproof, I own a '96 with 200k and it's still strong an torquey [cl [cl

I hope to start a build thread soon, since I started a new job today!! $$ ;)

Latest posts

Back