Be careful guys... this pandemic isn't over!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow

same conversations world wide... almost word for word..

i understand mutations contain 97% of the original virus,,

i understand in Retail / parts that potential contact is high for us

i know in my workplace nearly 15 people have been off work with symptoms that very from "i was ruined for a couple of days", to "OMG im going to die " ...

so there is 2 office doors that open into our showroom of 8 staff, not one off us has caught it yet .. another 5 staff in the office have caught it .. we interact daily with these 23 folks daily... .

some folks at work have lined up for all the vax's they can get others not interested ....

workmates 17yr old came home form school had it for 2 weeks. t 4 out of the 5 in his family had a bad cold for 2-3 days at most .. 17 was vaxed the rest not...

i dont dispute covid exists ... and protection is important ,,

i still have questions ...

Everyone has a story. Everyone has a friend, relative, father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, etc. that had a certain experience or believes this or that. They're all situational at best.

What we do now know for a fact is getting a shot (produced by a company that cannot be held accountable if their product harms you BTW [S), or wearing a diaper on your face doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading it. We also know that just like the flu this illness is now an endemic that will certainly not be leaving anytime soon and will likely remain for the foreseeable future.

Do what you like and what makes you comfortable, but don't expect others to follow along with your opinion. I won't fault anyone for doing what they feel is best for themselves, but i absolutely will not participate in theater to do nothing more than quell the paranoia of others. :)

everyone has a story. Everyone has a friend, relative, father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, etc. That had a certain experience or believes this or that. They're all situational at best.

What we do now know for a fact is getting a shot (produced by a company that cannot be held accountable if their product harms you btw [s), or wearing a diaper on your face doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading it. We also know that just like the flu this illness is now an endemic that will certainly not be leaving anytime soon and will likely remain for the foreseeable future.

Do what you like and what makes you comfortable, but don't expect others to follow along with your opinion. I won't fault anyone for doing what they feel is best for themselves, but i absolutely will not participate in theater to do nothing more than quell the paranoia of others. :)

agree !!!!!!!

I had all 4 shots and then got the virus, felt a little run down for a couple of days. With my copd if i didn't have the shots who knows.

I had all 4 shots and then got the virus, felt a little run down for a couple of days. With my copd if i didn't have the shots who knows.

that`s just it ,right?... "who knows"
I dunno, might be different in the States, but overhere 80 + % of the face down a$$ up patients didn`t have their shots.

Latest posts

Back