which purchase

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldboy

Hello,
Kicking around a possible purchase (s) to make some money, to generate money for my own projects.. posting here, not sure the right place.
what do you guys think. 1958 thunderbird, runs drives, many systems repaired, needs paint,352 v-8, 500 dollars.
Second choice, two (2) 56 plymouth savoys. One car runs and drives, comes with second parts car, both are the flat head 6 cylinder, automatic. The better car is a hardtop. 900 hundred for the pair.
like i said really want to buy to flip, to finance my own projects.
Any money to be made on either scenario? Thanks, Russ

While some years of Plymouths are desirable, 56 isn't at the top of that list. I agree with the guys that the Bird is a better prospect.

Don

56 savoy would make a nice nostalgia straight axle drag car with a 413 440 0r 383 and fenderwell headers

Thank you Gentlemen.
i need to finish repair on my comutemobile ,to free up garage space. Ive never been a fan of the 58 t birds, but this is to make some dollars.the t bird is the choice then. The plymouths can wait. They have sat in the same garage for near 20 years. Wow gasser would be cool.( Probably could sell off the flatheads to o.e. guys on another forum)

Latest posts

Back