Interesting at cars and coffee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarat

This 49 Merc chop with the 55 Olds quarter panel. Was in storage for 22 years owner does not know when this work was done.

Attachments

• IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1948.jpg
    IMG_1948.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 34
Now that's different. Looks a bit like a Hudson from the rear. How did the rich guys respond to that one?

Now that's different. Looks a bit like a Hudson from the rear. How did the rich guys respond to that one?

Lol…I only go to free shows so I don’t have to deal with them. This one got a lot of attention.

In Houston there's a Coffee & Cars where all the good lookin' lil rich boys & girls bring out their Super Cars. That definitely wasn't my scene but one weekend I got a wild hair & decided to take the ol Daytripper just for fun. There was an open spot between 2 very high $$$ Ferraris... you should have seen their eyes when I started backing up between them. It was worth it just to see them freaking out & only wish I had video of it! [ddd:eek:[ddd

BoB

In Houston there's a Coffee & Cars where all the good lookin' lil rich boys & girls bring out their Super Cars. That definitely wasn't my scene but one weekend I got a wild hair & decided to take the ol Daytripper just for fun. There was an open spot between 2 very high $$$ Ferraris... you should have seen their eyes when I started backing up between them. It was worth it just to see them freaking out & only wish I had video of it! [ddd:eek:[ddd

BoB

I went to my local Tuesday night cruise night a few years ago. It was a hot night so it was busy, there was one prime open parking spot that I could see. It was right next to a Lamborghini. People were falling over it to see my 46, and I never saw the Lamborghini there again.

I went to my local Tuesday night cruise night a few years ago. It was a hot night so it was busy, there was one prime open parking spot that I could see. It was right next to a Lamborghini. People were falling over it to see my 46, and I never saw the Lamborghini there again.

Haha... gotta love it!!! [cl

By far... the Ol Daytripper was the ugliest & cheapest car there! The tires on some of those cars cost more than all the $$$ I had in the Daytripper!

BoB

Latest posts

Back