1937 Ford Pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gents. Didn't get to work on it today. went to pick up a 3 point hitch cement mixer with my cousin. Tomorrow doesn't look good either. The hot water storage tank for my domestic hot water sprung a leak. Guess what I'm working on tomorrow?

Thanks Mac. With the grill leaned back more because of the 37 hood I think it looks better. It is closer to the angle of the windshield, more "sleek" if that makes sense?

Finally got the 37 off of the frame table. It took two days of cleaning the shop to get to it. The area where the frame table was is clean enough to line up all the welders. The new addition is a miller 130. I picked it up used. I had to build a cart for it. I will make it a little handier for working under cars on the lift. Exhaust work and what not.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 43
Thanks guys. The blue tank is the stock five gallon one from my 2005 Ultra Classic. The black King Sportster tank has a raised tunnel, Ninja gas cap and rubber mounts, it fits my 106" Evo stroker. The other 5 and 6 gallon tanks were for combining to make 6 gallon tanks for pre 2007 Dressers. The rest are spares and take offs. The axes sledge hammers and other wood cutting tools are some I used and some are inherited. Hammers are all different. I use most of them. sometimes they are spread all over the shop. The other reason for all the hammers is that when my nephews were young and hanging around they could break the handles faster than I could rehang them.

Thanks guys. The blue tank is the stock five gallon one from my 2005 Ultra Classic. The black King Sportster tank has a raised tunnel, Ninja gas cap and rubber mounts, it fits my 106" Evo stroker. The other 5 and 6 gallon tanks were for combining to make 6 gallon tanks for pre 2007 Dressers. The rest are spares and take offs. The axes sledge hammers and other wood cutting tools are some I used and some are inherited. Hammers are all different. I use most of them. sometimes they are spread all over the shop. The other reason for all the hammers is that when my nephews were young and hanging around they could break the handles faster than I could rehang them.

I figured you moonlighted as a murderer, so your story is much better [cl

A little progress.

I got to work on the truck a little this weekend. Made the last two cab mounts at the firewall. I also made the frame work for the floor and started on the transmission tunnel. The driveshaft section was easy. The first piece I made for the transmission will have to be re done. It is too close to the trans. I will use it as a pattern and add a 1/2 " to each side in order to make it taller.

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back