$2K Rod?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
There's a guy in my area that received a call from a lady he knew. She asked him if he could clean out her garage. There were cars in there and he could have any car for $2K. When he got there, the garage was so packed, he couldn't see any cars but he knew a truck was hiding under all that junk. After he cleaned out the garage, this is what he got for $2K.
dsc02746q.jpg
Soon after, he brought the car out for coffee. There was a for sale sign on it. Asking price, $30K. A friend of mine, Groucho, picked up the car at auction in Palm Springs.

Some guys have all the luck...........[cl

Nice car, but that's like ripping the lady off for $28,000!:(

seriously ... if i found it and she gave it to me for 2 grand i would sell it -- i dont need anything like that-- and give her at least another 8k most likely 1/2 of it ...well depending on her age -- if she was young enough to be able to do a little research on the internet or whatever then her loss or if she knew its value -- but some poor old ladys probably thinking 2k for that? we only paid 350 dollars for it brand new when we bought it.

These threads always remind me of the movie Dumb and Dumber where Lloyd sells the dead parakeet to the blind neighbor kid.

Latest posts

Back