Flipper's 2011 Redneck Rumble Pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On his defense this thing has just exploded, I think he was short handed on help at the gate also. A bit more organization could also lead to stricter space use as a vendor,camper or show entrant. It really wasn't that bad. Just food for thought.

This was my 4th RRD and I expected it to be that big after the last two years of seeing it double in size so I can't imagine that he didn't expect it as well. If they don't get a little more organized and get the wildness rained in a little there won't be many more, we saw a couple of real close calls. I enjoy having a good time but I want to go home in one piece when it's over.

I wish Scooter would talk to the Road Rockets guys about how they do their Rumble, it's very organized from what I understand.
some designated cruizing roads around the fair grounds and a safe place to burn ruber towards the rear of the grounds would problly satisfy most everyone,I kinda enjoy the wildness of the show but agree some barriers between the spectators and out of controll cars would help

some designated cruizing roads around the fair grounds and a safe place to burn ruber towards the rear of the grounds would problly satisfy most everyone,I kinda enjoy the wildness of the show but agree some barriers between the spectators and out of controll cars would help

Yea, that would be awesome.

I would really like to see the bands moved to the outdoor stage in the entrance area , I think they would get a lot more attention and provide a better atmospere . The show as a whole was awesome and I plan on going back again , I would love to see a few refinements ( not an overhaul ) . I agree that the venders should be seperated from the cars . I hope that I don't come across as a whiner because I had a great time . [cl

Wheels

Does anyone know what wheels are on the front of the truck on post #54 ? They appear to be spare tire rims. Just never seem them,especially that narrow.

Last edited:
I think that's beyond my capabilities. I'd hate to see how true the wheel would be after I got a hold of it. Probably look like a hula-hoop wedged around a big girl. You noticed I didn't refer to a fat girl ! Why don't we start a thread on wheel and tire photos !!!

I didn't see the gasser chopped top bus in the background the first time through [cl
Some body wen to a lot of work there :eek:

Jim

Attachments

• Gasser Bus.jpg
    Gasser Bus.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back