drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine... (drawing!)

Attachments

• rednecklogga kärran.jpg
    rednecklogga kärran.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 73
Pablo, you are one gifted fellow. I am envious of anyone that can draw more than a straight line. My wife can sorta do what you do, but you are the master. I was going to have her do one of my '61 Ford when I had it but that never happened. Now I'd like her to do a 6 foot mural of an old rod on the inside wall of the garage. Ever do a wall, Pablo ?

its funny you should ask, I am doing a 10 foot tall mural of a flaming flying eye ball on the inside of my garage door. I am thinking of doing a mural on the ceiling like Michael Angelo only instead of God and Adam i was thinking of doing rat fink and Ed Roth, that would be funny, maybe i will work on the sketch and post them here. LOL

O also had an idea to morph the indian religious icon of Kali ( mother of the world) and a flying eye ball, I am not done with it but i will post it so far.

Pablo

Pablo, you are one gifted fellow. I am envious of anyone that can draw more than a straight line. My wife can sorta do what you do, but you are the master. I was going to have her do one of my '61 Ford when I had it but that never happened. Now I'd like her to do a 6 foot mural of an old rod on the inside wall of the garage. Ever do a wall, Pablo ?

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 53
Sorry i didnt get this posted last week pablo. The wife's mother has been in the hospital and everything has been in an uproar.

Attachments

• 0804.JPG
    0804.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 24
4 Menece

Hey Menece, here are a few sketches of front facing skulls. let me know if these are what you are after.

Pablo, just finished checking out your drawings thread, that stuff is awesome !! Any chance you could draw a front facing skull with a flat top ? I need one for a door design. Let me know.
Thanks, Menece

you had said that you wanted to use them for a door design, so i tried to keep most of them pretty simple so you can blow them up and just follow the lines. i did a little shading on a few of them to give them some depth, that shading can be recreated with an air brush if you are going to paint it on something.

Pablo

Attachments

• scan0018 (Medium) (2).jpg
    scan0018 (Medium) (2).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 16
  • scan0015.jpg
    scan0015.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 23
  • scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22
  • scan0016.jpg
    scan0016.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 20
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 19
wow

Sorry i didnt get this posted last week pablo. The wife's mother has been in the hospital and everything has been in an uproar.

I have a cab off of a 51 chevy truck that was a doner vehicle for another project, but your pisture has me thinking twice about tossing it. my wife will be so happy to learn that i am going to keep another rusty cab in the yard. LOL I am going to balme it on you Tiny

Pablo

O also had an idea to morph the indian religious icon of Kali ( mother of the world) and a flying eye ball, I am not done with it but i will post it so far.

Pablo

Awesome artwork! My coworker engineer is from India, Namboo. He would really dig your pic of Kali. I was showing him rod pix from this site the other day. His comment was "ooooo they will not be getting good fuel mileage." I had to explain to him that in this world "cool" mileage is more valuable than fuel mileage. His response, "Oh, it is like that?" He uses that phrase a lot.

I have a cab off of a 51 chevy truck that was a doner vehicle for another project, but your pisture has me thinking twice about tossing it. my wife will be so happy to learn that i am going to keep another rusty cab in the yard. LOL I am going to balme it on you Tiny

Pablo

LOL feel free to blame me pablo I know what its like the wife told me i could have the back yard as long as my junk didnt make it to the front i was ok lol

Latest posts

Back