a trio of 59 ford cars, enjoy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxie50059

Argonne, Wisconsin(somewhere between Chicago and C
59fords.jpg

59fords3.jpg

59fords2.jpg

59fords1.jpg

The orange and black four door is a fairlane 500 with a transplanted 352 and an automatic trans. Yes I do work the p*ss out of it hauling busted rice burners to the crusher for cash. Future plans call for a flat black paint job and the front bumper will find itself laying in the spare parts pile. This car was purchased as a parts car for my other two and wound up being a fun beater that earns its keep pulling stuff.

The maroon and black two door sedan is a custom 300 powered by a huge 223 inliner that gets around 20 to 25 mpg depending on how and where it is driven. It has a three speed manual on the column and no overdrive.

The blue two door sedan is a galaxie 500. It has a warmed up(I snicker when I say warmed up) 352 with a four barrel carb and a three speed manual transmission on the column and no overdrive. I am still in the process of finishing up the transmission on this one so it hasnt been driven a whole lot since the warming of the engine. I bought this one in South Dakota from the original owner about 15 years ago.

Check them out, feel free to criticize, critique, or otherwise comment on the rides. I welcome any and all suggestions. The 46 to 48 ford cars that I have are a little camera shy at the moment but hopefully soon I can coax one or two from the garage for pics.

Kool!

Galaxie,
I would love to be driving down the road & see u pullin' a '59 with another '59. Now that would b a site to see!!!

BoB

These cars are cool as all he11 and I can tell you that they are drivin on a daily basis--true daily drivers. Galaxie50059 and I work together and I see one of these three cars almost every workday! My 47Ford pickup project was graciously givin to me by Galaxie and I can't tell you all how cool that it is to know such a cool and giving guy!! Thanks again Nate!!

Jimmy,
I guess that is the true definition of a "Rodder"... Someone willing to give you something so you will a project to play with...

Hats off to you Galaxie50059

It is nice to know there are still good people out there willing to help someone out, (wether they make any money on it or not)

Jimmy is correct these cars do get used and sometimes a little harder than I should, but why not? And yes the inliner is sitting in the parking lot right now waiting for me to collect it up and head for the hills.

Joe the pics were on kb but it crashed and that post was lost.

Tripper, I think that towing one of these cars would be crime as these are drivers:D , not trailer queens. But yeah that would make for a pretty unique sight coming towards a body.

FlatBroke, thanks to you for the nice words, Jimmy and I have been friends for a long time. I acquired the truck through some trading and put it into good hands, now if I can just get him to get over his love for the bowtie engine, life would be good, he he he he......

Tripper, I think that towing one of these cars would be crime as these are drivers:D , not trailer queens. But yeah that would make for a pretty unique sight coming towards a body.

Galaxie,
I just meant haulin them around. U had a small car hauler hooked up to one & I just got that image...

BoB

Latest posts

Back