1939ratzz

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the ones that crashed and burned, or were crushed.
I think the rest are probably sitting in garages and other out of the way places across the country.

Which brings up my prediction of one of the next car fads.

I think one of the next big things, is going to be people finding the 70's and early 80's influenced cars and bring them back to life.
I've got a couple of young guys around the shop, (20 yrs. or so), that look at these cars and react the same as I did when I saw a 50's gasser, at the same age.

Will they find them, pull them out, and restore them to that era?
Or will they put their own touches to them, but still have the 70's flavor?

Who knows, but I think we will be seeing big metal flake, Cragers, and God forbid....maybe shackles again one day.

How many here are still trying to forget "Death Lizard" airbrushings on the side of vans?
I've seen alot of 15 to 18 yr. olds look through old magazines and love them.
And these kids aren't going to be able to pull 69 Road Runners out of barns when they get old enough to afford their dream toys.

The 70's crowd may indeed one day, reap what they sowed.

They say everything comes full circle. Look at some of the clothes kids are wearing today.
Maybe I should start growing that mullet out again......:D :D

I don't know if you would call it braggin , gloating, or what, but my old faded Wranglers (or levis) and dusty old Lorados will never go out of style. Just ask your local cowboy, He will tell ya....:D

YUP,
Wranglers are still some of the toughest jeans you can buy. (I sound like a commercial)

Whatsup wid dat ?????

Only if I'm in deep Shiznit and don;t want to get them dirty.....:eek:

1939 rat rod chevy

I'M still trying to get a set of leaf spring at a junk yard.To seat the back of the car down lower . Leaf off of a 1970 nova well work when i get thet done i will post the '39

Latest posts

Back