A few of my old cars

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I really got busy after I retired form the Army.

By the way, for you and your fellow service men and women...

THANK YOU FOR SERVING.....and you are remembered back here.

Mike

Vega PU!

Mike,
Welcome & thanks for posting that video! I especially like the Vega PU. Nice hauler & haven't seen a Vega in years! Kool!

BoB

Wow ! You have one heck of a toy box.
Love the ram step side.What is a sprit model? Never heard of one I know there where a ton of different way you could order those trucks but thats a new one for me.Ya have any more pics of it ? I would love too see um.:D

Very nice rides,I like the way you put it all together.Very cool how most of them are quads or tri power.Now If I could just get the drool off the keyboard.

Thanks for the nice comments. One of the regrets I have is that I didin't take more/better pictures of the projects I no longer have. There were a few cars I was really fond of that I have no pictures of at all. (a 63 Chevy II convertible and 62 Falcon Futura 2dr HT come to mind.

"....What is a sprit model? Never heard of one I know there where a ton of different way you could order those trucks but thats a new one for me......"

Here's what little bit I could dig up about the the True Spirits.

In 1976 preformance especially of the Big Block type was pretty much dead in Detroit....God awful factory decals were in however :rolleyes: . This is from the Red Express Connection...

".....two new trucks, the Warlock and the True Spirit had already been shipped to Dodge dealers in the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas to test the response of young buyers. These new trucks with their sporty look quickly gained the attention of old and young buyers alike....Soon Dodge realized that it was the Warlock that seemed to grab the most attention and so on June 11,1976 R.H. Kline announced to the press that Dodge would immediately release their newest addition to its Adult Toys series, calling it the Warlock......."

Production figures for the True Spirit was approximatly 200 and apparently any engine could be had in them. Mine happens to be a factory 440/Torqueflight/9 1/4 rear end. It's definatly not going to be stock and I'll probably get started on it after I get back from vacation.

You've had & do have some nice stuff. We all have that same regret, I'm sure.
I know of at least 5 cars/trucks I've had over the years that I wish I still had. Or at least had more pictures of. Keep posting pics of those current projects as they progress.

Latest posts

Back