Pic.s of your gas tank

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't usually like later model cut down trucks but that thing looks cool as hell. Got any more pics of it?

Check my signature for link :D

Thank you for all the positive comments. It's good to hear. Helps keep a slacker like me motivated.:) As far as putting it in between the frame rails, good suggestion, but I am thinking of putting the radiator there, mounted flat. I actually started another thread on trying to mount the radiator flat. Maybe I should have just asked these questions on my build thread.[S Keep the suggestions coming[P and Thank you.

Ok, I know my thread has been around for some time but here is a pic of the gas tank I made..... I tried to make it part of the build instead of just an after thought.....for a need to hold fuel. Oh by the way I have seen some rely good tanks hear..great job guys![cl

Curt

Attachments

• 100_0264_00.jpg
    100_0264_00.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_0265_00.jpg
    100_0265_00.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_0266_00.jpg
    100_0266_00.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63
Ok, I know my thread has been around for some time but here is a pic of the gas tank I made..... I tried to make it part of the build instead of just an after thought.....for a need to hold fuel. Oh by the way I have seen some rely good tanks hear..great job guys![cl

Curt

I have looked your build over before. Framework is killer. Style and function, Awesome. Hope no one taps the rear on that thing. All I think of is Pintos', Mercury Bobcats, etc. blowing up after rear end collisions.

I have looked your build over before. Framework is killer. Style and function, Awesome. Hope no one taps the rear on that thing. All I think of is Pintos', Mercury Bobcats, etc. blowing up after rear end collisions.

definately want a bumper connected to the frame before that.

definately want a bumper connected to the frame before that.

You are both right! I have a bar behind the tale gate. Also I feel much safer than having not the gas behind my head as your project has... you would be far safer having a foam cell placed there... mine has foan that was was made for saftey as you pontied out, not the liquid hold thing you have placed behind your head.......you have a very nice build, love too see more...also you have such a nice build going on, you should really try to make somthing that fits your creativity....just a thought

Curt

Last edited:
Bornagain beer keg

HERE'S THE ONE I DID ON MY DAILY DRIVER IT A COORS 15.5gal IT HAS A 1 1/2 ALUM PIPE GOING THROUGH THE DECK TO ANOTHER 19gal SO IT FILLS FROM THE KEGGER ENJOY.. PAT
232323232%7Ffp8%3C6%3Enu%3D3348%3E736%3E3%3B6%3E24397364%3A7249ot1lsi

THANKS FOR LOOKIN;)

Latest posts

Back