Veteran ratters.... Opinions?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see.... I look at those foreign cars this way...I reach into my pocket and what do I see???....American money..when I reach into my pocket and see foreign currency (yen,won,euro etc...)..then i'll think about doing a foreign car rat rod style....American money....American cars....Chevy, Dodge, Plymouth, Ford, etc. etc... try to keep the look American..just my opinion...kinda thinking outloud that all..

I have a thing for Honda motors... I could care less what its in as long as it has a Honda motor... I don't object too much to building a Chevrolet small block though...

I call it jumpin on the trend wagon...........i come from a mini truckin background so i understand being different and being creative.....If you like it then build it....We all know the time and money it takes to build the things we love so i appreciate anyone with a wrench in there hand......From a Tudor to a Isetta...

SIC

I too come from a minitruckin background... My dad had a lifted Yota when I was a kid and I started my first minitruck build in 05... I enjoy every second of minitruckin...

As for the bandwagon, I'm not on one... I build my cars/trucks how I want... I'm not into the hellaflush or JDM thing at all... I do like a nice fitment but the whole overall look resting souly upon the stance to wheel fitment of my car is stupid...

They're different, butttttt, they still all have the same old fart can, can't they do something with the exhaust except that ?

Looks like rust is the new carbon fiber.

I like all kinds of toys ...but "rusty" plastic bumpers just baffle the hell out of me.

They're different, butttttt, they still all have the same old fart can, can't they do something with the exhaust except that ?

I'm not a fan of fart cans.....which is why I don't have one... I have about a foot of 3" off the turbo dumped down beside the radiator and thats it...

Looks like rust is the new carbon fiber.

I like all kinds of toys ...but "rusty" plastic bumpers just baffle the hell out of me.

I'm not a fan of carbon fiber... I have a carbon fiber hood on my car... I'd prefer a rusted hood...

Imitation rust, I don't like...

Latest posts

Back