i always wanted to come across something like this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathsled36

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-4.jpg

Last edited:
for sale indeed

funny story i actually bought this, 1934 pick up, and the guy i bought it from told me where i could get parts for it.
i go to this place and i had a couple friends with me and looked at them and said these all better be way more then i just paid for this 34. well knowing my luck the running driving 31 tudor was in my budget if i didnt buy the 34. i sold the 34 the very next day for $2600 to buy the sedan. everything else is also for sale there he only deals in 28 to 31 stuff. everything he has there is super rust free and in AZ.
GetAttachmentaspx-17.jpg

Oh man, you're not that far away from me. I'd love that 28-29 PU. Man I need therapy! ;)

GetAttachmentaspx-4.jpg
[/

The first step to fixing the problem is recognizing you have a problem!!! I'm proud of you for finally seeing that Don!!!! Now, calmly step away from the computer and go call a professional therapist before you sell everything you own to finance more projects! :D

You might check and see too if you can find a 12 step program for Hot Rodaholics Anonymous [dr I'm sure your wife would agree with me. :D

Pat

Latest posts

Back