Sorry to ask this from Nashville TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok we will be in town for the radio show and they want to talk with us and a Car guy who has a Rat Rod. So we are looking for a Rat Rod for a photo shoot when we are in town march 23. If you would like to be that person please tell us. Or if you know somebody in town please tell us. So we are hoping that there is somebody in or around nashville TN that would want their Rat Rod in a shoot for a magazine and be on a Radio show march 23 2010. It will be fun.
p.s. did I say there would be Pin-up models. We would also post the pictures from the shoot on this site also. [dr

rat rod!

the new owner of the "crush" will be passing thru tennesee today (afternoon) with the car, on his way back from ohio, give him a call his name is richard johnson, phone i'm sure he'd love to talk rats! 502-594-4494

let me know if it works out.
george dp1

Attachments

• new orange crush'd 006.jpg
    new orange crush'd 006.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 39
  • new orange crush'd 010.jpg
    new orange crush'd 010.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 25
  • new orange crush'd 019.jpg
    new orange crush'd 019.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 22
Thank you.

the new owner of the "crush" will be passing thru tennesee today (afternoon) with the car, on his way back from ohio, give him a call his name is richard johnson, phone i'm sure he'd love to talk rats! 502-594-4494

let me know if it works out.
george dp1

I tried calling him. I hope he gets back with me. Thank you.

He just lives a few miles from my house. What are the odd of that? Small world. [cl

that is too awesome he is an awesome guy! has extended a very warm welcome to me. i think the crush will be happy there! you have my myspace page if you need any more pics of the build or info, thanks for all you do. i love the calenders and have 2 years on the walls in the shop so far.... need one more at least hint hint haha!

george dp1

Latest posts

Back