drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money

Harley Boy

Hey if you guys want to send me money that is fine, but I do not expect it, i came up with this idea as a way to spark my creativity. I have been doing designs for Bone head for the last week or so and I needed some thing to keep the mind rolling. I am happy you guys like them and i will keep doing this for free as long as people keep sending me photos.

the angle on the photo that Bone head sent me was perfect, if you can get that angle it helps me to get the front and side correct.

Pablo

I like this.Really good work.Here is mine.You are doing a great job with the pics.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2006  XMAS PICS 070.jpg
    2006 XMAS PICS 070.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 21
Draw me an Awesome pic!

Pablo,You do awesome work my man!
I just caught this thread and WOW!
Here is a pic of my 29.It is the only one at the right angle that I have BUT it don't have my new megaphone headers on it in this pic! So if you draw it can you add a Black megaphone header please!
I might come up with some other pics that I would like you to draw and I WILL send you some cash for them!
Thanks! Tim

Attachments

• tudor pass side.jpg
    tudor pass side.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 68
Gastricks cartoon

OK here is Gastrick drawing. i couldnt resist the cop car :D

Pablo

Attachments

• Gastrick cartoon (Medium).jpg
    Gastrick cartoon (Medium).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 183
Busman's cartoon

Busman here is your CARtoon, i played it up as much as I could but tired to keep it looking like your car.

more on the way guys.

Pablo

Attachments

• busman cartoon (Medium).jpg
    busman cartoon (Medium).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 155
steves four door

OK here is Steves four door. i made Rat all green on this one, playing with the colors to see what looks good.

Pablo

Attachments

• steves cartoon (Medium).jpg
    steves cartoon (Medium).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 156
  • steves4door.jpg
    steves4door.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 66
You guys aren't going to believe this!!!!!! The ones that have had their car imortalized by Pablo can now have Bonehead put your car (cartoon) on a t-shirt, mouse pad, coffee cup, hat or maybe even make you up a design for a tattoo. Just go to his site and see mine. I've already ordered. The profits will go to benifit Pablo. This is just too cool. Let Bonehead know that you want yours on a t-shirt and he'll do it and ffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssstttttt. I love this site. I don't even go to any other sites anymore. If y'all don't tell it to me, I don't know it. Harleyboy www.BoneHeadCustomZ.com

(Disclamer), can you tell he is fired up? Two things; one, some drawings work better than others, and "B", sometimes I work fast, and sometimes I don't work at all. But I'll do my best.

Last edited:
Calm down boy, calm down boy, calm down harleyboy. Well I'm going to bed so maybe I can calm down. Pablo and Bonehead are the men. HB

sleepy jack cartoon

Here it is, I took a little artistic liberty and put Franky behind the wheel. If you want to see the rat behid the wheel i can whip one of those up.

Pablo

Attachments

• skeeoy jack cartoon (Medium).jpg
    skeeoy jack cartoon (Medium).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 162
the stude

Here is DMW56 studebaker, the nose gave me some problems but i think i got it.

Pablo

Attachments

• dmw56 cartoon (Medium).jpg
    dmw56 cartoon (Medium).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 144
Here is DMW56 studebaker, the nose gave me some problems but i think i got it.

Pablo

That is so AWESOME :D Thanks a million. If your ever in NM I owe you lunch, dinner, some chili. You name it!

Wow, I just noticed the number 22 on Rat's arm. Thats from my first dirt track race car. I have the roof from the car in my shop in the background of the picture. That is such a special touch!

Thanks Again, dmw56

Last edited:
Hey Pablo how about you try a long roof fink of my wagon and see how that turns out. Love the work!!!! Maybe once the damn snow melts and we get some decent weather I will have some progress on the volksrod and you can do one of it. I will get you a better pic as soon as I can.

Matt

Attachments

• 57web1.jpg
    57web1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 7
Rain Check?

Hey Pablo,

Can I take a rain check my car wont be cut down till the end of of the month can I send you a pic when he done?

Please:D:D:D:D.

PS I really envy someone who can draw free hand - i need rulers, squares n stuff. You are a real artist!

Latest posts

Back