can't upload

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are having the same problem I was. You have to maximize the screen where you are brousing, and on the right side corner there is an upload box. If this screen is minimized, it is not visable.

Don

You are having the same problem I was. You have to maximize the screen where you are brousing, and on the right side corner there is an upload box. If this screen is minimized, it is not visable.

Don

Tripper Jr. is workin' on that issue. Also... I believe the size limit for uploads is 1000 x 800 pixels & a max file size of 250K. I noticed sometimes the attachment management panel tells u u're picture is too large & sometimes it doesn't. I will also be making a board tech section that I how will help with these types of issues that will have photos of the panels to help visualize. U know how I like lookin' at the pretty pictures! ; - >

BoB

Brand new

mine just goes to a page can not connect thing, i don't know! when did this site start? do i get to be in the group of pioneers? woohoo!

Getcarter,
Yep, brand new... just 3 or 4 days old. R u're photos too big? 1000 x 800 pixels max & 250K file size max.

BoB

Well, you would think after 3 or 4 days all these bugs would be worked out BY NOW. :D :D :D :D

Don

Don,
I'm lame but I'm ahead of the game... I realize it! But that's just because my wife reminds me every day! ; - >

BoB

Last edited:
To resize your photos, search around and download Photoshop Pro or a program like it. Then get yourself storage space on Village Photos.

www.villagephotos.com

Resize your photos, store them on Village photos, and when you want to post them, just type in the link to them.

Yeah, it's a little more work than cut and paste, but you don't tie up bandwith or space with a 2 meg photo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back