The Rust Revival - Wayland, MO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorJeff

I went to the Rust Revival today and the show was great! It was nice to meet some of the best HAMB members out there (you know the ones who actually have cars and projects and know cars). I took at least 1 picture of everything there that had 4 wheels. I also bought a wire kit from Rebel Wire and had a good meal at Breeder's bar / grille in town. I can't wait until next year! Just click the sub folder for the Rust Revial in my photobucket.

pics and posting

You are welcome. It was my pleasure. I am just glad that I only had a 45 minute drive each way. They partied Friday night and they are partying right now as I write this reply!

During the day I also met Matt from www.Lakeheaders.com He is cool and really knows cars, exhausts, intakes, etc.

Now I am looking forward to the scrap drive on the 9th! - Jeff

Yep, those were great. Thanks for posting. I saw something else in those photos you rarely see anymore.........'40 Fords with no hood. These things are very cool with carbs peeking out of a hoodless engine room. If I ever build one, I will do it just like the one you pictured.

Don

Attachments

• rust.jpg
    rust.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back