1932 chevy coupe for sale on ebay

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bid is only at $2,000.00 and only 13 + hours left. That is a good deal - if I lived closer - and if I had some money - and if I had somewhere to put it - and, well, you get the idea.

They say it's a '31 but, it's a '32
Not sure but, they may have titled it as a '31 from the looks of this.

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1111111111 Year: 1931

Engine: original

Make: Chevrolet

Drive Type: rwd

Model: Other

Mileage: 111

Trim: 2 door

Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed

That's a good deal for sure!

But I thought you couldn't list a car without a title on eBay?

11mins left and its at $2025 id love to own another 32 chevy coupe but I want to get mine done and I got a 31 ford coupe for my mom im building so I have my hands tied haha. someone on here PLEASE take this car home!![dr

if your buying just a body and frame like this one then im sure the person should be able to get it fixed up and replace the wood with metal if not then they are never goin to get it done!

if your buying just a body and frame like this one then im sure the person should be able to get it fixed up and replace the wood with metal if not then they are never goin to get it done!

A lot of people that buy stuff like this have no idea that Chevy body is wood and bite off more than they can chew. I hope someone makes something nice out of that car, but it's very possible that it's just changing locations to sit some more.

A lot of people that buy stuff like this have no idea that Chevy body is wood and bite off more than they can chew. I hope someone makes something nice out of that car, but it's very possible that it's just changing locations to sit some more.

i will never do another chevy for that reason.
what a PITA mine was.
i am glad i did it but wont again.

Latest posts

Back