1966 International Travelall

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroadrolls

RRR Supportor
Today I arrived in Bayport MN just south of Stillwater MN to help my cousin get this old Travelall running. The back story is that this used to be mine and I sold it to his dad about 20 years ago. Then he ended up with it and parked it in his garage. Anyway, I got it running this morning and now he's offered it to me as I had first right of refusal when I sold it to his dad. I was hoping to drive it to Thursday at Grubers but the brake booster is stuck and I haven't heard back from @BobW on Grubers location yet. (Hey Bob if you're out there PM me Grubers address)
Anyway, as much as I hate to pass on this ole' girl, I'm just not the right guy for this project cuz I'm not a sheet metal guy at all. If I was, I'd restomod it onto an early 2000's Chevy truck frame with 4WD and an 8.1 workhorse engine.
As it sit's now, the rust has not completely taken it yet. The hardest part is going to be the rear quarters. It runs strong and is a 3 on the tree, There's also a 4 speed granny tranny available for it.
IMG_1243(2).JPEG
IMG_1244.JPEG

IMG_1247.JPEG

IMG_1252(1).JPEG

Greg Gruber's address is 12101 Partridge Rd. N. North of Stillwater 6 miles. Go north on 95. Partridge Rd. is an angle left off of 95. Driveway is first after railroad overpass.

Latest posts

Back