1st Annual Hot Rod Kulture and Nostalgia Drag Rumble

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB the Car Guy

Being held at the No Limit Raceway Morocco Indiana 47963 on September 18th 2011 (Rain date Sunday September 25th 2011) Do you remember what drag racing used to be like? A bunch of average joe's hanging out, making some passes and talking about the cars that we love. That's the type of event we hope to create at the No Limit dragstrip in September. We'll be running both 1/8 mile AND 1/4 mile drags, your choice! Plus we hope to have a decent swap meet and car show. No prizes, just a fun fall day at the birthplace of hot rodding, the Drag Strip! Bring your grill and your camera, we'll have a parade of cars (you don't need a race car to participate, street cars are welcome) in front of the grandstands at 10 am before the racing starts as I always thought that was a cool way to start the program. Got a unfinished project that's not running but is interesting? Bring it, we want to see it! Turn your spare parts into cash, then buy somebody's elses junk and drag it home! We'll have fast cars and slow cars, something for everybody to see and enjoy. Let's put fun back into the sport of Drag Racing! For more information feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell at 708-287-1221. Please pass along the word of this event as we need to reach out to the various car clubs and swap meet vendors. It's going to be a long winter, let's get together for a nice fall day at the race track.

Latest posts

Back