Chmpion Muscle Cars 46 Chevy Stylemaster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duck279

Banned
here is some of the progress we have made at Champion Muscle Cars with our project Rat Rod Build. We decided to build a car and have a budget of $9,500.oo We are going to meet that goal unless something very bad would happen. Lets hop not. The car was held together by some very strange thick green paint like material. It looked a lot better when we were shopping around. However once we media blasted the car we had quite a surprise. Tons of rot. I would love to know what that paint like crap was. I mean this crap felt like tapping metal. Anyway enough complaining. We took out the rot and all 500 + dents. We put complete braking system in, new front end components, rebuilt the 350 chevy and 350 transmission. Took out the interior and are re-doing the front seat. Plan on building a little platform in back for a nitrous bottle. the rear seat was garbage and not worth spending the money to replace. Maybe in the future but we trying to build a car for an everyman's budget. [ddd I tried to put a bunch of pics but it kep saying something about a security key. If you want ot see more look at Championmusclecars.com

Attachments

• 46 in primer.jpg
    46 in primer.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 41
that is a good looking ride. I'm putting together a Fleetmaster. Pretty much original, putting in a '62 six and Fenton headers. It's a solid car except for drivers rocker. I believe it was a snow plow back when it lived in N Dakota

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back