Four wheelin in style

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Banned
Well I guess if ya have to go four wheelin you might as well do it in style ??? I don't know where they are going to mount the winch [S

Attachments

• Farmington-20130129-00331.jpg
    Farmington-20130129-00331.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Farmington-20130129-00332.jpg
    Farmington-20130129-00332.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 107
I don't think that's a Toyota, it looks like a C5 to me. Hopefully it's got a rebuild title, or a hurricane damage type of title.

I'm still just speechless on this one, the car is CLEAN. I'll find out more about it, it's here in a local shop. [S

What kind of ****ING Idiot would cut up a C5 Vette like that? STUPID!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I agree with lowbudget50, but I'll go farther....some people need their HANDS cut off! :eek:

I'm a FORD guy, but I love Vettes!

What kind of ****ING Idiot would cut up a C5 Vette like that? STUPID!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I agree with lowbudget50, but I'll go farther....some people need their HANDS cut off! :eek:

I'm a FORD guy, but I love Vettes!

I'm guessing it didn't start out as a nice vette. At the best, I'm guessing it was a theft recovery with no drivetrain or running gear or maybe a flood car. At worst, it was assembled from wrecked pieces that were not nice enough to be used for collision repair (kind of a C5 rat rod), but were pieced together anyways. Somebody that works at a body shop or specialty salvage yard could do it from "junk" for not much money.

i have never seen anything good come from wheelin a car, no matter how its built. i have seen a guy with a honds accord on toy runnin gear roll down a trail we refer to as the highway cause its the safest way up to the top ofthis rock formation we play on. it was caged locked up and geared but still a car not a wheeler

Latest posts

Back