Friday Night Cruise Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There used to be a drive in resturant in the Pompano/Ft. lauderdale area that had a cruise night ,I think it was off Powerline rd., but I can`t remember the name of it , wonder if it`s still there ?

This place is called "Ricky and Ronnies". It's a diner built by 2 guys that wanted a place for car guys to hang around. It's in Torrance, Ca. Cruise is every Friday night.
DSC04805.JPG

DSC04808.JPG

There used to be a drive in resturant in the Pompano/Ft. lauderdale area that had a cruise night ,I think it was off Powerline rd., but I can`t remember the name of it , wonder if it`s still there ?

I think that would be "Happy Days". It's gone now. It was in Pompano near Powerline and Atlantic. I loved that place. There was also one in Ft. Laud. at Sunrise and Fed named Neba's. Gone too.

24, that place used to be called Happy Days, and it is no longer there. Gastrick took these pictures at the Tower Shops in Davie. There is also another big cruise night up in West Palm Beach on Fridays nights. That's where our car club usually hangs out.

Gastrick, that Chevy with the Barris crests was built in Ohio by Charlie Brewer. The guy is a very talented builder. The way it sits now is the second makeover. When it was originally built, it was a stunning, traditional custom without all the glam and CB antenna's the new owner has installed on it.

Gastrick, that Chevy with the Barris crests was built in Ohio by Charlie Brewer. The guy is a very talented builder. The way it sits now is the second makeover. When it was originally built, it was a stunning, traditional custom without all the glam and CB antenna's the new owner has installed on it.

Thanks for the info movinman.

Where in WPB is the Friday night cruise. Is it Every Friday? I'd like to come up but I'm not sure I could make it in time after work.

Tower Shops!

gastrick,

man i miss towers! i used to go out there and hang out with the mustang guys when i had my cobra. i will be visiting i believe at the beginning of october and maybe i will catch you out there. now back to my vacation! a few hot rods out here be no rats!?!?!

Latest posts

Back