Hello from Maine! (yes we got lectricity up here)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white64

Found this forum quite by accident while looking for parts for a model A coupe I just bought in WV, it's wicked ratty! but I have 16 inch wires, big white walls and a ton of patch panels with it.

Been building about 1 a year of various stuff: A white'64 comet, a 38 Plymouth coupe (sold then burned to the gound, article in HAMB), a 68 vw rat rod painted to match a BF109, and lastly a 70 Bronco Half cab.

I keep thinking I'm going to keep the one I'm working on, but I'm thinking I like building them more than driving them. Drives my son nuts, he wanted the Bronco when I died... :)

the HAMB is getting a little wierd, don't type anthing to do with rat rods, they will delete your post after a fair amount of belittling, don't mention American Pickers, Corvettes, red wheels w/whitewalls, black satin paint, rack and pinion etc.... that stuff gets deleted too. :(

It's been fun looking through the forum, there are some talented and clever guys here.

Later!

Welcome to RRR! We don't like the words paint, billet, or talented here - so don't mention those!

...uh oh :eek:... maybe if you post some pics we'll let it slide. :D

Welcome aboard! Where bouts in WV did you pick up the Model A? It's ironic that you mention you have electricity up there..........ours has been out since last night[S You must have took it with you when you picked up the Model A :eek: Post up some pics of that puppy! [P[P

hi

welcome...

pics are a plus.

almost any kind of build we like.

no bashing other forums, even if there a little "different" on there ideas [S

we are very open minded group, enjoy the site.

Later:cool:

Harpers Ferry! Went down to my brother that lives there to search for a 56 ford pu and to hit Carlisle, saw this A coupe in Craigslist... called, it was my brother's neighbor. Just had to walk around the fence!
"Little Wierd" didn't mean to beat on the Hamb.. they have been a great source of infomation for me (same handle there as here). I love the forum but they can pitch some wonderful awe-inspiring fits about stuff!

Pics coming!

truth

white64 ''l love the forum but they can pitch some wonderful awe-inspiring fits about stuff!''

ain't that the truth:D

but ya, l have learned some useful stuff from there.

Later:cool:

Hello from the ex-auto capitol of the world....MI

You'll like it here.....and you are correct....there is a crap ton of talent around here....hope you can gleen some info and have some fun.....:D

a few pics

Attachments

• 100_0517.jpg
    100_0517.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_0521.jpg
    100_0521.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0825.jpg
    100_0825.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 18
A few more pics... the 41 stude is my retirement project