I cry!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well... my iMac died after 14 years of faithful service! It was outdated but chugged along like the trooper it always was! It died all of a sudden but luckily I was able to get it restarted & get nearly all my files on to a couple of thumb drives!

The good news is... my new iMac with the newest Apple M1 chip will be arriving today! The new M1 chip is blazingly fast & I look forward to having a kool new toy!!!

BoB

Glad you where able to get your info off it!! Most the time that's not the case!!!

Glad you where able to get your info off it!! Most the time that's not the case!!!

Yessir, you were lucky to retrieve your info!

I know, I'm very thankful & it totally crashed while it was downloading one last folder! I plan on removing the hard drive & trying to see if it will mount up on my laptop... we'll see!

BoB

One rainy day I spent hours resizing hundreds of digital fam photos, vids and other files onto a flash drive. Two weeks later the thing died. I was glad I did what I did when I did, those photos can’t be replaced. I back up my important stuff on flash drives regularly.

Latest posts

Back