Is this for real?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one in that video is very much a concept. Terrafugia does make a driveable airplane though. It's called the Transition. It flies, and it drives. They're just working out the final details before production.
Here's a real video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpvw5PbMj8

The first six airframes have been reserved at a firm price of $299,000. Subsequent pricing for the Transition® will be determined after our early production costs are determined. You can reserve a place in production with a $10,000 refundable deposit here. - See more at: http://www.terrafugia.com/aircraft/transition#sthash.l3yApW3M.dpuf

Last edited:
nobody want a bunch of retards texting into each other over their heads lol
if it does get built expect only pilots to have them.
Remember the avrocar. millions taken up front to develop the concept. none ever built.
I think unless someone like Elon Musk puts their own money up to at least build the first working prototype it's most likely a legal scheme to farm investors for cash.

nobody want a bunch of retards texting into each other over their heads lol
if it does get built expect only pilots to have them.
Remember the avrocar. millions taken up front to develop the concept. none ever built.
I think unless someone like Elon Musk puts their own money up to at least build the first working prototype it's most likely a legal scheme to farm investors for cash.

True. We do require pilot's licenses for people to fly around. Anybody flying one would be a pilot. Nowadays there are a LOT of new aircraft being designed and put into production. I don't think that "TF-X" from the first video, is going to be one of them. It looks like hype. Their "Transition" is already a working machine.

I started an argument one time when some friends and other folks were talking about UFO's and how the government should come clean about them so we can share the technology.

I had this unique idea occur to me so i said

"What makes you think anyone would allow us to have one...really?
you want them to come clean so we can all have access to the technology right?
Do you think normal people should have access to antigravity, sci fi weapons, the ability to travel accross the galaxie or crash into someone;s planet and start a space war lol
Really... do you really think if they did exist that you would be allowed to have one?
Think about it... if you built one in your garage what would happen to you?
Do you think that's because they want to keep it secret or that they don;t want you to have one lol."

…."What makes you think anyone would allow us to have one...really?
you want them to come clean so we can all have access to the technology right?
Do you think normal people should have access to antigravity, sci fi weapons, the ability to travel accross the galaxie or crash into someone;s planet and start a space war lol
Really... do you really think if they did exist that you would be allowed to have one?
Think about it... if you built one in your garage what would happen to you?
Do you think that's because they want to keep it secret or that they don;t want you to have one lol."

Or they realize that we would chop & channel it, wedge a blown big block into it, run open headers, pin stripe it, and let it get so rusty you need a tetanus shot to get in it.

Latest posts

Back