Just when I thought I was over the hill!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
At my age I figured I was pretty much over the hill but it seems like I may have gotten a new girlfriend after receiving this e-mail...

Hello!
I'm Anita I found your contact while surfing the Internet at hotrodders.com and I picked interest in getting in contact with you so as to know you better. I wish to be in relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real friends/partners. If you're interested then write me back here ok. I will be happy seeing a good response from you so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Greetings,
Anita.

Sweeeeeet... guess I still have it after all!!! :eek:[ddd:D[S

You DOG, you!!!!!!!!!!![cl Way to go Tripper. How come stuff like that NEVER happens to me????????/ :( Let us know how things go, inquiring minds and all that stuff. :D

Also let us know how you like living in the dog house.

Don

Way to go Bob!![cl All I ever get is Lottery winning notices![S I just wish the post office would hurry up and send the checks....:eek:...CR

Way to go. Get her age and a picture.

When an old woman has a younger man she is a cougar. What is an older man with a young woman called?

Bob face it. Your're a chick magnet. All these women are only human.......they can't resist the temptation.

Last edited:
all I ever get is emails asking me if I want to increase my breast size? or my penis size. I can do that all by myself! why do you get all the good stuff?;)

Bob face it. Your're a chick magnet. All these women are only human.......they can't resist the temptation.

And just when I thought all these pictures of me had disappeared off the internet Gastrick has to bring them back up again. Sadly I can't fint into those groovy pants anymore... too many Snickers I suppose!? Thanks Gastrick!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Peace Dudes!!!

BoB

I thought this was the Tripper?

ISore

Attachments

• tripper.jpg
    tripper.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back