More cars and brrr

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I went out to pick up a freeby 460 and look at some other stuff. It was 53 this morning and within a couple hours was down to 2 with a 40 knot wind.
Sooo, no camera (grrrr). I have to drive through another guys yard practically, oops, back up 1/4 mile. I see junk, 250 yards, 9 0'clock, in the trees but I see old pickups, 30s vintage. A little further on and there is a fenderless 28-29 tudor in the farmyard. I make a 90 degree right and go through another guys yard, over the cattle guard and there on my right is about 15 old cars. Right off I see a 63 Fairlane 2 door and a 38 tudor Standard and some 60s stuff kinda piled under like mayby old Catalinas or something. So fast foreward a couple hours as I am coming back out and there is a 36-37 Chevy looking coupe in there too.
It was coooold by now so no stopping but I will get back there as soon as it warms up. I asked the guy I got the 460 from about those cars and he told me they already sold all the "good" stuff like a 57 Ford conv. and some Chevy coupes. And I will get pics when I go back, promise, and hopefully pictures of that 38 on my trailer.

Rough here 2!!!

W,
It was ruff here today 2... er... 72! Later during the summer that'll b 102 or higher! I *sorta* feel u're pain!?!? Kool on a freebie motor though! ; - >

BoB

That is just Natures way of balancing things out. You guys get all the old tin in the entire country, and we get sunshine. :p:D

I'll send you some if you send me some. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back