New guy from Pegram, TN (outside Nashvegas)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashvegas99

just wanted to say hey to all. I am currently projectless...and steadily looking. I have built and tinkered with a 49 Chevy Fleetline and got it in pretty decent shape and a guy bought that one on site. Then I went with a 49 Dodge Coronet and sold that one pretty soon after setting in an engine and getting it running. I'm 42 and grew up in KY with my uncles and daddys racing dirt tracks in Indiana, KY, and TENN. He held several track championships. Really didn't realize that I was gathering information for my own future builds. I love rods. I love the shiny expensive ones (to look at that is), but my real love is the low, loud, and long rat rods. I am currently looking for something to get into. Until then, I will just use this and other forums as my education. If anyone out there wants to help a rookie out with some parts/pieces or frame....feel free to give me a shout. God Bless you and your family. Hope to talk to everyone at sometime or another.

Latest posts

Back