Pirate walks into a bar........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
Pirate capitan walks into a bar, has a ships wheel attached to the front of his pants.

Bartender says "hey you gotta steering wheel attached to your pants, what up with that."

Pirate says "AARRRRRRGGGG its drivin' me nuts."

A cheeseburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says "We don't serve food here!" Or how 'bout this one..... A Rabbi a Minister and a Priest walk into a bar and the bartender says "Is this some sort of a joke?"

A drunk walks in to a bar and says to the bartender, "I'lll haf another wisskey".
The bartender says, sorry man youv'e already had enough I can't serve you.

the drunk leaves and comes back through the door in about 5 minutes and asks the bartender for another wiskey. The Bartender says, "Sorry, I can't serve you, you've already had enough".

The drunk leaves and comes back in about 5 minutes. "I'lll haf anodudder whisskey". Bartender, says sorry can't sevre you.

The drunk gets real close and looks the bartender in the face and says, " How many different bars do you work in?

A leprechaun walks into a bar. The bartender serves him and says, "That'll be $2.50." The leprechaun puts two dollar bills on the bar and starts walking away. The barkeep shouts, "You're a little short!"

Latest posts

Back