Please swallow all liquids before reading

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

A truck driver named Turner is stuck in a traffic jam going into downtown Chicago . Nothing is moving north or south.

Suddenly a man knocks on his window.

Turner rolls down his window and asks, "What happened, what's the hold up?"

Breathlessly, the man blurts out, “Terrorists have kidnapped Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Rosie O'Donnell, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

"They are asking for a $10 Million ransom. Otherwise, they have threatened to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection.”

Shutting off his truck and reaching for the door handle, Turner asks, “On average, how much is each person giving?”

Finally a little more composed and able to catch his breath, the man says,

“About a gallon”

Looks like Rainman's democrat is showing......LOL[ddd

"Now that there is some funny stuff I don't care who ya are, if you don't thank that's funny get the hell outa here" Larry the Cable Guy

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Please don't take any of this serious

"Now that there is some funny stuff I don't care who ya are, if you don't thank that's funny get the hell outa here" Larry the Cable Guy

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Please don't take any of this serious

[cl[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back