Ranchero/Edsel pics for BigDog

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
A while back during the kool photo contest, I posted a photo of a Ranchero with Edsel body parts and trim added. The resulting effect is what appears to be factory produced Edsel/Ranchero type vehicle. BigDog commented about the photo and I promised to post a few more that I had. For those not aware, the Edsel was never produced in this configuration. I'm also posting a few Ranchero pics at the end for those on the board who own them.

Last edited:
I have to credit our own satanherself for these two pics. She posted them a while back on another forum. This one was either never finished or just put out to pasture at the end of it's tenure.

Lonestar Round Up

Gastrick,
At Round Up there was a guy with a '59 Ranchero that had the exhaust running out of the backup light at the top of the fin. really weird lookin'! Man, there's a ton of people with '57 Ranchero's around here... I mite have to sell mine now!!! Just kiddin'!!!

I'd love to paint mine like this... looks beautiful!!!

BoB

Attachments

• black57.jpg
    black57.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Sweet Ranchero's

Gastrick,
Thanks for the sweet drive down Ranchero Rd. Really inspirational! Guess I better pull my old beast out into the sunshine!

Thanks,
BF

GAWD I love edsel noses on the 57-9 Rancharooes but I do have a fascination with 59 Charoes. One day I will own one ( if the g/f doesnt kill me first because we already have 7 hotrods already)

Jim

Favorite '57

OK, not a Ranchero I know, but this is one of my favorite '57 Fords.....
I hope you don't mind me throwing this in the Ranchero thread.:rolleyes: '22

Attachments

• Car show 14-05-05 016.jpg
    Car show 14-05-05 016.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Car show 14-05-05 017.jpg
    Car show 14-05-05 017.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 11
Love it!

OK, not a Ranchero I know, but this is one of my favorite '57 Fords.....
I hope you don't mind me throwing this in the Ranchero thread.:rolleyes: '22

Not at all. I like all 57's Ford's, I think it's one of the most beautiful Ford's ever made. That's a beaut! I like trucks too so a Ranchero was right up my alley!

Thanks a lot!

Gastrick,
Thanks for all the killer Ranchero shots. I especially love that Merc version! You rock! Been out of town with no internet access! SUCKS BAD!

BigDog

Those are some baaaaaaaaad rides.
I would love to have a ranchero(or a 59 El Camino) some day.
Thanks for the pics guys.:)

my friend used to have a bright orange 59 el camino, that thing was bad to the bone, i would kill to have one someday. thanks for the pics

Latest posts

Back