rearengine rat truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
cool truck:cool:

lots work in this rig.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_9750.jpg
    IMG_9750.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_9746.jpg
    IMG_9746.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_9747.jpg
    IMG_9747.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 152
That is cool and thats a big a$$ engine. Was just at a boat show that had two of those huge 60's raceboats with the aircraft engines in them,those motors are something else.
I can just imagine cranking them up.

thats actually a gm engine from the big block v6 line up, its a 702 cubic inch v12, putting down around 200hp in the late 60's

You have a good eye...

thats actually a gm engine from the big block v6 line up, its a 702 cubic inch v12, putting down around 200hp in the late 60's

don't see many of those floating around anymore.... actually did some work on those back in the day..... ton's of torque but not a lot of HP.... didn't last too long.... LOL was probably obsolete before they started to put them in....they used the single V6 version for years in the medium duty trucks... saw a bundle of them over the years....

Attachments

• IMG_9749.jpg
    IMG_9749.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9748.jpg
    IMG_9748.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 45
That guy gets around. He was at the Fall Carlisle (PA) show last year. Drew a huge crowd there too just because it is soooooo different. Note the license plate: Maryland. Must be on a show circuit. Gotta give the guy credit. Well done, definitely different, and cool as a moose. **edit** I found my pics and noticed a different license plate, but still from MD. Looks like it says dealer. Also noticed that the truck must get driven in the rain--note the rust on the front axle in Gastrick's pics.

Attachments

• R ENGINE RATTRUCK MOTOR.jpg
    R ENGINE RATTRUCK MOTOR.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 12
  • R ENGINE RATTRUCK.jpg
    R ENGINE RATTRUCK.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
  • R ENGINE RT F CORNER.jpg
    R ENGINE RT F CORNER.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I saw it at the Daytona Turkey Run last November. It was put together very nicely. I think it looks smaller in person than it does in photos.

Here's a few I took of it

Latest posts

Back