some more cool stuff from upside down land

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I've ever been a racer, but I'd love to run that in mine. They probably have rules like TROG which would eliminate my set up. I run a dirt road for a mile before I catch pavement and I can have a ball. Fortunately, I'm the guy that keeps it passable.:D. I'd like to see how I could do if they're timed trials!

Here's an event from over here Crate! Colorado...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8wGHbwLT_0

when i ever get to the 'States" that hill climb better still be going !!!!

so much COOL through that whole vid !! Thanks Smallfoot!!

needs a separate post for all to see !! totally loved it,, and starting now to question why i sold the roadster project :D....

mmm still have willys rear 1/4s and a stude V8 with manual trans ... and theres a pretty big swap meet coming up here....

Wow SF! Never saw so many of my kind of cars in one place. AZ connects CO at the corner but this event is still 800 miles away. Can still dream.

Do it GO Earthman,,

NZ is 1000 miles from tip to toe... theres weirdos here that have walked it run it, cycled it .. probably never be me :D:D

They definitely had a bunch of neat old rides there. Some of them sounded like they left most of their clutches in the road at the starting line...

Latest posts

Back