Spokane Swapmeet July 13 14 15

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Cycle, is that the same grounds they have the goodguys at? might have to stop on my way to pick a part for a center section on my dodge D-50, gear noise is getting BAD, put outer bearings in and had to drive it to work in the valley and it got loud on way home and its full of fluid ( guess its time for a diff.) anyways if I get time I will stop and BS ya for a lil while and depends on how hot, not used to the heat over here yet hehehehe

Jim

hey Cycle, is that the same grounds they have the goodguys at? might have to stop on my way to pick a part for a center section on my dodge D-50, gear noise is getting BAD, put outer bearings in and had to drive it to work in the valley and it got loud on way home and its full of fluid ( guess its time for a diff.) anyways if I get time I will stop and BS ya for a lil while and depends on how hot, not used to the heat over here yet hehehehe

Jim

Yup same place Broadway and Havana.......its only sposed to be 100 or more.......its a dry heat:D

ps.. where in the valley do you work? I am out by Pull and Save and Spaldings wrecking..

I work all over now, in medical lake this week but when in the valley I work off Delray up where those new homes are going in. I drive Dumptruck for Ryan Excavating. 100 wont be bad untill I am under a D50 @ Spaldings on saterday pulling a rearend

Jim

Latest posts

Back