tail light ideas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vht

OK, I can't seem to find a pair of bezels and lens for my 51 dodge business coupe. In fact there is a few things I can't find, but anyway has anyone got a idea on what to use? I don't really like the Cad lights a lot use, just want something clean looking and don't mind making a few modifications to make something fit. Any ideas or pics would be appreciated, thanks.

Not sure what Caddy lights you mean, but how about some 40's Dodge lights? Some early 50's Plymouth lights? What are your thoughts on frenching some lights?

Taillights are a place you can get lost in your imagination.
Depending on the amount of work you're willing to do and how elaborate you want the car here are a few that can be bought off dabay.

59 Olds
s809.jpg

74 Chrysler
$(KGrHqN,!rkFDpOQp6rkBRLts,UZzg~~60_57.JPG

64 Chrysler
$_57.JPG

71 Buick
!BTBt8,!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKkEEjlLm(F82BKGVS7t0iw~~_35.JPG

65 Chevy
$(KGrHqN,!jcE1JImBvokBNdkYweTE!~~_35.JPG

68 Lincoln
$_57.JPG

OK, I can't seem to find a pair of bezels and lens for my 51 dodge business coupe. In fact there is a few things I can't find, but anyway has anyone got a idea on what to use? I don't really like the Cad lights a lot use, just want something clean looking and don't mind making a few modifications to make something fit. Any ideas or pics would be appreciated, thanks.

Are those rectangular or do they come to a point? I have some tail lights I think from a dodge in that era... they are of no use to me....

Some of them look good. It'd be nice if there were some old junk yards around here. I was looking at 38 39 fords in speedway. They had frenching buckets you could buy with them.

Hey, I got your PM, I was going to text you the pics, every time I thought about it it was early AM...lol are these what you are looking for?

Attachments

• WP_20141011_11_13_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141011_11_13_13_Pro.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 21
  • WP_20141011_11_13_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141011_11_13_17_Pro.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back