Well its Christmas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Lets see your Christmas Photos.These are of my two rug rats with a special truck that is on my route.I see this truck every Tuesday.The guy decorates it with something new every week.Its an old C cab that runs and drives.

We Wish You All A Merry Christmas.

To All the Supporters Of The Forum.

Thanks Tripper For Having Us..

Attachments

• Christmas T Truck 005.jpg
    Christmas T Truck 005.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Christmas T Truck 006.jpg
    Christmas T Truck 006.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Christmas T Truck 007.jpg
    Christmas T Truck 007.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 16
  • Christmas T Truck 011.jpg
    Christmas T Truck 011.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Christmas T Truck 012.jpg
    Christmas T Truck 012.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Cool picture 35 the kids will look at that with fond memories for years to come.
BTW the guy that owns that truck...name doesn't happen to be Haney by any chance?

Cool picture 35 the kids will look at that with fond memories for years to come.
BTW the guy that owns that truck...name doesn't happen to be Haney by any chance?

I am not sure of the guys name.I do know that the truck came out of Gilroy,Ca.He mentioned thahe paid 7k For it.Why do you know him??

I am not sure of the guys name.I do know that the truck came out of Gilroy,Ca.He mentioned thahe paid 7k For it.Why do you know him??

Sorry 35. Mr. Haney is the name of a character on the old tv show "Green Acres",starring Eva Gabor and Eddie Albert, Mr. Haney drove a C cab truck and was the antagonist of the character Oliver Douglas, played by Eddie Albert.

One of use is showing his age. Couldn't possibly me.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry 35. Mr. Haney is the name of a character on the old tv show "Green Acres",starring Eva Gabor and Eddie Albert, Mr. Haney drove a C cab truck and was the antagonist of the character Oliver Douglas, played by Eddie Albert.

One of use is showing his age. Couldn't possibly me.:rolleyes:

I got it dog. I guess that makes me an old fart too. That Mr Haney was always tryin some scam.

You guys are bad. I post a cool Christmas photo and you guys are doggin me with some old TV show...Now I wonder why I just keep to myself.

Latest posts

Back