what Part of the USA has the most rodders?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what part of the us are you in

• Northeastern

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Northwestern

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mid_Atlantic

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Midwestern

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Southwestern

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Southeastern

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • not in the US

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

pegasus

what state has the most rodders?

Northeastern part of the U.S. (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine)

Northwestern part of the U.S. (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska)

Mid_Atlantic part of the U.S. (Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Virginia)

Midwestern part of the U.S. (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota)

Southwestern part of the U.S. (Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and Oklahoma)

Southeastern part of the U.S. (Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee)

Western part of the U.S. (California, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada)

If you dont know what not in the US is your probly from Canada JK JK!!!!

Wow! A good amount of us from the midwest. I guess we just love being snow bound and not driving our cars.:(

Minnesota, the state where nothing is allowed. The Minnesota Street Rod Association now has 21,172 members.[cl 'Course, lots of them are no longer active. I am #402, which means I've been a member for about 41 years. Back to the Fifties, which is put on by the MSRA is one of the largest shows in the country counting over 12,000 1964 and older vehicles. Considering Minnesota is a frozen wasteland 9 months a year,:eek: it's pretty remarkable we have so many car enthusiasts.

I am glad to see that Colorado is in with California.... at least we have chance.

But I guess we don't have a chance, since there is no box to check.

Tennessee has a very large population of rodders too. Especially in East Tennessee. I'd say that's one reason why Tennessee hosts some of the largest shows in the country every year.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back