ratrod titles in md

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have a 73 vette titled to me in md, a 55 nomad with no title.

planning to use the back half of the 55 body, but the frame and drive train from the vette.

how do I title/tag it ???

I know nothing about MD title laws so I'm just guessing, but it's doubtful they'll except the Vette title for it. They may use the frame numbers and issue a new title off that, otherwise you'll have to get a new VIN number issued to it.

Is the frame from a Vette anywhere near beefy enough to handle a 55 Nomad?

have a 73 vette titled to me in md, a 55 nomad with no title.

planning to use the back half of the 55 body, but the frame and drive train from the vette.

how do I title/tag it ???

Willie , Move to Michigan ........

I Have a lot of experience with Maryland and titles having lived there most my adult life . I can honestly say the this will be one of the FEW times that you will not have a major headache dealing with the Maryland DMV

Just TAG the thing BEFORE you do the fab work on the body .. Maryland has no law preventing you from doing body work as long as it conforms to Maryland's Mechanical standards ... ei; lights all work ...no loose parts etc.

One of the benefits of my move to Michigan was that title work is a piece of cake here .....

Good luck
Oldog

Latest posts

Back